Trump goes on the attack against Fox News host who showed the wrong Ballroom snaps
Washington DC - President Donald Trump attacked Fox News presenter Shannon Bream in a long-winded rant about unsatisfactory pictures she showed of his pet Ballroom project.
"During Shannon Bream's show, they showed pictures of the Military Complex/Ballroom site at the White House," Trump raged in a post to Truth Social on Sunday. "Unfortunately, the pictures were months old, before much work had been started."
"Now the hardest work is substantially complete with work on the roof/DronePort to begin very shortly. Why didn't Shannon Bream, 'Milktoast' to her friends, show the updated pictures instead of ones that were so old and irrelevant?"
"Her show, Fox News Sunday, is so biased against MAGA, 'TRUMP,' and Republicans," he raged on. "They’re just embarrassing themselves!"
Bream showed snaps of Trump's Ballroom project during her show on Sunday, which also saw her interview newly-confirmed Attorney General Todd Blanche and host discussions with several experts and panelists.
The images showed an earlier version of the Ballroom, prior to more recent building work on the site.
Recent legal losses over the Ballroom's construction have caused numerous outbursts of anger and public meltdowns from Trump, who has called the situation a "national disgrace."
Most recently, his administration has begged the Supreme Court to approve the Ballroom's construction after a district court halted work on the project.
"Many presidents have done a tremendous amount of work to the White House, as they should, and Congress has authorized them to do so," Blanche told Bream on Sunday, referring to ongoing battles to continue the Ballroom's construction.
"President Trump has said for many months now, almost a year, that he has the authority to do this, and he said that because he absolutely does."
Cover photo: AFP/Kent Nishimura