Deshaun Watson settles all but four sexual misconduct lawsuits
Buzbee represents the women suing Watson, who was accused of committing sexual misconduct during massage sessions by 24 women.
"Today I announce that all cases against Deshaun Watson, with the exception of four, have settled," Buzbee said in a statement on Tuesday.
"We are working through the paperwork related to those settlements. Once we have done so, those particular cases will be dismissed. The terms and amounts of the settlements are confidential. We won't comment further on the settlements or those cases."
Deshaun Watson still has open cases with four women who refuse to settle
One of the four women who did not settle is Ashley Solis – the first woman to accuse Watson of inappropriate sexual conduct.
"Ashley Solis is one of the heroes of this story," Buzbee said. "Her case has not settled and thus her story and that of the other three brave women will continue. I look forward to trying these cases in due course, consistent with other docket obligations and the court's schedule."
Watson has yet to comment on Buzbee's statement.
The 26-year-old has previously denied any wrongdoing and maintained any sex with the women was consensual. Two grand juries in Texas have declined to indict Watson on criminal complaints filed by 10 women.
Until all 24 cases are settled, Watson's NFL future is still uncertain. The star quarterback is facing potential discipline from the NFL, which is independently investigating whether he violated the league's personal-conduct policy.
Watson met with league investigators in May, and the NFL has not provided a timeline for a ruling on any potential discipline for Watson.
Cover photo: Nick Cammett / GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA / Getty Images via AFP